Too many words I wanna write..Too many things I've been thinking of..Too many dreams I wanna reach...
It's not easy to be me but you can simply know me...

For the second time

Hem...it's May 11, 2007 today. Means that it has been almost 1 year since my last posting, wehehehee..secara ya gituu...my inspiration has gone away...from my mind...

posisi udah gak di warnet2 lagi dunk sekarang...but in d'office near National Monument

What do I do??? All bout number and skepticism...unexpected by accounting staff...people say this is close to prostitution...must love excel program....must not count on calendar and clock on the wall...and must be balance.....weheheheh....

bosan nih ama layout...mau ganti tapi males....ada yang mau bantu...*ngipas2 duit*

ya sudahlah untuk sesi "Return of the Condor Heroes" ini cukup sekian dulu....

*kayanya kebanyakan titik2* ....................

1 comments:

phies on 4:15 PM said...

Nice blog! Welcome back!!! :)
Gue online dari Spore nih, hihihi

 

MeTz StoRy Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart