Too many words I wanna write..Too many things I've been thinking of..Too many dreams I wanna reach...
It's not easy to be me but you can simply know me...

I don't know what I want...

I don't know what I want....maybe because they are too much, or too meaningless, or too impossible...or prohibited?? heheheheh...

sometimes I want a very high thing...but then I realize it's not the most important thing to reach, but then I feel I should reach it if I want, but then.....*plin plan mode*

sometimes I feel I fall in someone, but he doesn't look at me at all, and then I realize that I shouldn't put my eyes on him, but I can't control my eyes sometimes...wahahahahaha....*plin plan mode again*

please please if it is wrong to have this feeling, take it away from me....*huuh, how lucky the one over there who get my feeling* haha, narsis deh euy...

setuju ama Fadince, semua cinta itu milik Allah SWT, jadi gw serahkan semua keinginan gw kepada-Nya karena hanya Dia yang akan memutuskan.

p.s: bener gak basa inggrisnya?? :D

0 comments:

 

MeTz StoRy Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart